ATTENTION ALL MOTHERS!
- You are considering any change in your career status like re-entering the work force, moving to part-time, working from home, staying home full-time or working full- time outside the home.
- You feel stuck with your current circumstances, career-wise, and secretly wish you had chosen differently.
- You feel guilty, overwhelmed or stressed-out in your current lane and you long for strategies to feel good right where you are.
The life that you dream of might actually be within your reach, but you might not know it because you are too stressed, guilty or exhausted to figure out a plan. You deserve a shot at the life of your dreams now, not twenty years from now.
Figured out MY lane and this has catapulted my thoughts and actions. The division of labor assessment is priceless.
With a perfect blend of empowerment and clarity, What’s Your Lane helped me envision the career life I want, while being the mother I want to be. Brenda’s sense of humor and brilliant coaching exercises allowed me to think for myself and move forward pursuing my goals. Every mother needs to read this book. It is truly groundbreaking.
WHAT’S YOUR LANE WILL HELP YOU:
- Get Clarity of Direction: What do you really want your life to look like?
- Pick a Lane: Understand the pros and cons of each lane so you can select the right lane with confidence.
- Go to the Ugly: Unearth what is really holding you back and what to do about it.
- Get the Real Dirt on the division of labor in your home and how to negotiate with your spouse, employer and your kids.
AND MUCH MORE!